★2017 International Longevity and Cryonics Summit.
May 27-28 2017｜Madrid, Spain｜http://internationalcryonicssummit.com/
★Researchers, scientists, engineers and industry professionals will join together this year at International Longevity and Cryonics Summit 2017, where the latest research will be unveiled and groundbreaking research projects will be presented. The fields of Longevity, Life Extension and Cryonics are entering an era of unprecedented change and innovation. International Longevity and Cryonics Summit 2017 presents one of 2017’s premiere opportunities to hear from and network with an international array of experts on the ever evolving state of the field.
★Publication and Indexing
All accepted papers and Posters will be published in the digital conference proceedings which will be sent to be Indexed by all major citation databases such as Ei Compendex, SCOPUS, Google Scholar, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), Inspec, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR), EBSCO, CrossRef, Thomson Reuters (WoS), etc.
A selection of papers will be recommended to be published in international journals.
★Program Preview/ Program at a glance
May 26: Conference registration + Tutorial (pending) + Icebreaker reception
May 27: Invited Speeches + Technical Sessions
May 28: Invited Speeches + Technical Sessions + Closing Ceremony
★Call for proposals (papers, posters and presentations).
Deadline for proposals march, 1st.
Authors will be notified whether their proposals have been selected before april, 1st.
– Deadline for the admission of abstracts ends on march 1st at 23:59 hours.
– Proposals must be submitted as an editable text file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Document must include Title, authors and their affiliations and abstract.
– Please stipulate whether you are interested in paper, poster or oral presentation.
– You can submit several proposals at the same time or add new proposals later on.
– An e-mail will be sent confirming the successful reception of the document.
– Documents declined as oral presentations could be proposed as paper or poster, if authors agree.
Please check carefully the following instructions before submitting your proposals.
★Instructions for Authors.
– Abstracts must be written in English with an extension not exceeding 400 words, including the title, authors and affiliations.
– Use font Arial size 10.
– Use single spacing and type the text unjustified without hyphenating words at line breaks. Use hard returns only to end headings and paragraphs, not to rearrange lines.
– First, stipulate whether you prefer to submit as paper, poster or oral presentation.
– Type title in bold capital characters.
– Type family name first followed by the initials of the first name of the authors.
– Type affiliation underneath the authors: Company/Institution, Department, City, Country.
– Abstract should be structured as follows: 1) Aim, 2) Introduction, 3) Materials and Methods, 4) Results, 5) Conclusions/Discussion. Headers for these five points are not mandatory.
– Ideally, references should not be included, but if there is any particularly interesting paper it will be referred embedded in the text body according to the following schema: Main author (year of publication). Name of journal, volume(issue). First page-last page.